To Download Nomination form Click Here: 2019 Guidelines for Nomiation r3
Guidelines for Nomination and Selection to the Bethel School District Athletic Hall of Fame
A. Anyone may nominate a candidate for the Hall of Fame. Additional nomination forms available at all Bethel School District high schools.
B. The following items may be considered as a possible basis for nomination. These items are not meant to be inclusive nor does attainment make membership automatic.
- Shall be a graduate of a Bethel School District High School
- Shall exemplify characteristics of integrity, sportsmanship and citizenship before and after graduation
- Member of a state championship team
- Qualified for state playoffs at least twice
- An individual or member of a team winning a district or above tournament or meet
- An individual or member of a team placing in the top four in a state tournament
- Selected to an all-league, area, district, regional or all-state team
- Received multiple varsity letter and/or other team or school athletic awards
- Received six or more varsity letters
- Was a school record holder
- Participated in a school and/or community service outside of athletics
- Athletes will be eligible for nomination ten years after graduation
- Shall have coached in a Bethel District school for minimum of ten years
- Demonstrated an unusually high level of achievement which may include state, regional, district and league championships
- Coached one or more athletes have received university scholarships or other high honors
- Has been positively involved in the school and/or community
- Coach will be eligible ten years after leaving the district
- May include state, regional, district and league championships.
- Team will be eligible ten years after above competition
- Includes administrators, teachers, school staff, families, and community members who have made outstanding contributions or offered extraordinary services to student athletes and the athletic programs of the Bethel School District.
- Contributor will be eligible after ten years of competition and or award
C. All qualified nominees not selected will remain on the master nomination list for three years